Would be grateful is someone could have a look at the mods I have/load orders, I am having a variety of issues.

hemske

-UPDATE3-- Solved the texture issue, solution right below here for anyone with that same problem. Still experiencing heavy load on GPU, not as bad as before, but still a bit too heavy for what to me should be reasonable.

FOR ANYONE WITH SAME KIND OF TEXTURE ISSUE:

I've added a FPSlimit now (60), and I am now using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38649/? . I also greatly reduced thefBlockLevel1Distance (now 70000) and fBlockLevel0Distance (now 35000) to about half in skyrimprefs.ini. This seems to have solved the superweird rendering issues with the textures.

--UPDATE2: Main issues now are the super slow/close rendering, and the heavy load on the graphic card. UPDATE2 end-- (Best example here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445015222)
--UPDATE1: Looks like I solved the crashes by lowering the shadow setting in Skyrim.ini combined with lowering the normal shadow setting to high instead of ultra. However, my graphics card is really going on overdrive when I play, it doesn't really feel right. My guess there is some setting somewhere that makes it work that hard. I got pretty good specs and I also run the project ENB "full performance" preset, so I doubt it's because my computer can't handle it.
I also noticed something new (Or maybe I just never noticed before I CTD before) but I'm having some really weird texture issues when objects are in the distance, I've noticed it on buildings and some mountains. The screenshots (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hemske/screenshots/ The latest screenshots ) show what it looks like. I also render objects very badly, I need to get way too close for stuff to render, so landscapes just look empty. Ground objects, mainly. UPDATE1 ended--
It appears I get CTD at random places in skyrim, so far I haven't noticed any in towns. But I will be testing that more thouroughly while you are reading this. My FPS is great, nothing is stuttering. I've followed this (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56894/?) guide step by step, cleaning with TES-Edit, wrye-bashing, sorting with LOOT. and I thought everything was all good, but apparently not.
It does appear on new save files as well, that doesn't help.

TL/DR: I'm having CTD's but I have no idea what is wrong, someone please have a look at my mods and plugins and see if you can spot anything that is utterly, completely wrong?
The list of mods is reversed straight from the Mod Organizer list. The plugins are as is. Should I post my enb/SKSE/Skyrim.ini files etc as well?

List of mods:
+Bashed Patch
+Memoryblocklog
+Run For Your Lives
+Project ENB COT update
+Better Torches
+Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB
+High Quality LODs
+Update iniw
+Proper Aiming
+3DNPC
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two
+Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE
+Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer -Work In Progress- by Killer Keo
+CBBE
+Realistic Aspen Trees
+Immersive Beds
+Smithing Perks Overhaul
+Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One
+High Quality Eyes
+BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes
+No More Blocky Faces
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+Marriable Serana
+Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Sneak - Lockpicking - Pickpocket
+Ultimate HD Fire Effects
+Ruins Clutter Improved
+SkyFalls and SkyMills - Animated Distant Waterfalls and WindMills
+ShowRaceMenu Alternative
+RaceMenu
+Immersive Armors for CBBE - TBBP - Bodyslide
+Immersive Armors
+Skyrim Flora Overhaul
+Immersive Weapons
+Default Outfits for Females Elder NPCs with Vanilla or UNP body
+Dead Body Collision Fix
+No Spinning Death Animation
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch
+Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
+The Ruffled Feather
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+BVFE - Serana and Family
+Realistic Water Two
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Customizable Camera
+SkyUI
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
+Optimized High Res DLC Standard Part1
+Optimized High Res DLC Standard Part3
+Optimized High Res DLC Standard Part2
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3
+Skyrim Project Optimization
+Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0
+ApachiiSkyHair
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Optimized Dragonborn Textures
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Optimized Hearthfires Textures
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Optimized Dawnguard Textures
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
+Optimized base game textures
+SKSE Ini
+SKSE

List of plugins:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
AzarHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
SkyUI.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
BVFE_Serana.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp
ElderOutfit.esp
vImmersiveBeds.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
Proper Aiming.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Dawnguard.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Dragonborn.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
VioLens.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
WetandCold.esp
AOS.esp
3DNPC.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
WATER Plants.esp
Argonian Access.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
better_torches_brighter_torchlight.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Edited by hemske

As I understood it (and I get reasonable results from the memory log), the SSME is intergrated in the newest versions of SKSE, so I've edited the memory allocation accordingly through that.

I did go through the install of the ENB very carefully. By generally following this guide http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/?. I noticed I had the vsync=true just yesterday, I swapped it to false and the gpu calmed down somewhat, then I changed the value of VideoMemorySizeMb 4096>2048 (I have a 4gb graphic card) that made it easier on it as well. And yet another edit to ReservedMemorySizeMb=512>128. I reduced it in 128 increments each time, and at 128 it was the best as far as I can tell.

I am currently using the "maximum performance" enb preset from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20781/? That shouldn't be crazy heavy, no? Or is it just too much with SFO anyway? I'll try disabling it.

I do use LOOT to configure my loat order regularely, but I have moved SKYUI higher up on it, because as far as I know, it needs to be quite high in the loot order.

The current situation: gpu load is "decent" at first when I enter the game, but the longer I play it gets heavier and heavier working. It does "cap" at a certain point, much better than before as I added the changes to the ENB, but from the sound of the GPU it does still feel like I am really stressing it.
No idea what is causing the texture issue though.

Thank you thus far.

Edit: I did decide to disable the mod "verdant" as well, as I just read I should refrain from any extra grass mods when using SFO, I'll be back with updates if that changed anything.

Edited by hemske

SSME is a different animal than SKSE's heap hacks...though they do the same thing. Please do not confuse the two.

Depending on your hardware, which I have not seen listed, HDT might have a severe impact on performance. SMIM, SFO, Verdant Grass, 3DNPC...more mods that add to the consumption of (hardware) resources. That's just naming a few.

You'll want to balance quality to performance.

SSME is a different animal than SKSE's heap hacks...though they do the same thing. Please do not confuse the two.

Depending on your hardware, which I have not seen listed, HDT might have a severe impact on performance. SMIM, SFO, Verdant Grass, 3DNPC...more mods that add to the consumption of (hardware) resources. That's just naming a few.

You'll want to balance quality to performance.

Oh I see. alright then.

I did disable verdant grass, noticed no difference performance wise. But I decided to uninstall it anyways. I felt it was an overkill with SFO.

Some specs:

-I5-2500k Intel (3.3 GHz, 4 CPUs)

-8GB ram

-Radeon R9 270x 4GB

So it is quite likely just too much of a load on my computer/GPU still? Because FPS is good and I don't experience any stuttering at all.

I've tried disabling COT and/or SMIM now as well, but that doesn't help. blargh.

Edited by hemske

What is the average size of your save files? (checking to see if they are getting bloated).

My clean save from before I began modding after ~20 minutes playtime is roughly 4.7 mb. I haven't got a save longer than ~10 minutes with all the mods, but the longest played file is 5.7 mb, and most new games that autosave ends up on 5.5/5.7 mb.

FOR ANYONE WITH SAME KIND OF TEXTURE ISSUE:

I've added a FPSlimit now (60), and I am now using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38649/? . I also greatly reduced thefBlockLevel1Distance and fBlockLevel0Distance to about half in skyrimprefs.ini. This seems to have solved the superweird rendering issues with the textures. It still loads flora really slow, but at least rocks and trees and houses render properly from a further distance. The load on my GPU is much better now as well, though the longer I stay in an area the more it eats. Instead; I've experienced some screen tearing after 5-10 minutes in open area "skyrim". Not sure if this is a new issue or if I've only not noticed it before.

Edited by hemske