Help, How to realocate Skills mid-game

VirusZ

Yeah I looked for that but it seems that there's no simple command for accessing that menu, it looks like it's handled by a script called VCG04ActivatorScript but I have no idea how to get it to work through the console.

Also, I found this mod at the Nexus that looks somewhat relevant to your interests.

For specials you can also use the player.setav to reset the special stats to 1, then use

addspecialpoints 33

This will give you 33 special point to spend in a normal style pop up window, which is what you basically have at the start.

i had problem with this command,, it was mess using it with implants and intense training perks

For specials you can also use the player.setav to reset the special stats to 1, then use

addspecialpoints 33

This will give you 33 special point to spend in a normal style pop up window, which is what you basically have at the start.

i had problem with this command,, it was mess using it with implants and intense training perks

Im only level 4, so it will not mess my game?

addspecialpoints 33

Thanks mate.

Is there a similar command for skills?