Displaced Rooms

LadyPhoenixFireRose

Okay, I am working on my making my first mod(s), but in usage of one of them I found that I had accidentally moved a room. The interior of Pelagiad Fort to be precise. Now this doesn't seem to be much of an issue for Vanilla Morrowind, but any mods that add things to the room adds it to the empty space outside of the room. Which is actually how I discovered this issue.

What I would like to know is there any kind of fix for this? As it is I am completely restarting that mod, but it was kind of jumbled anyway and restarting it allows me to fix that without as much hassle as trying to reorder everything would be.

The thing is, I think that I might have also done this in the other mod I am working on. Which is a lot more complex than that one, it's also bigger. So I really don't want to have to restart it.

So my question is, is there anyway I can change this without having to restart my mods?

p.s. I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, I wasn't entirely certain where I should ask.

Edited by LadyPhoenixFireRose

If you didn't mean to do anything to that room at all, then you can just open the mod in one of the cleaners (I don't remember the names of them anymore), and just delete all references to that room (or cell). That'll undo any accidental edits. You should do that with any cell that shows edits that you didn't intend.