Taking Out the Blackbriers

Adipose

Is there a mod to render the Blackbriers vulnerable to death? Failing that, is there a mod that enables the player to break their power and take over the Riften underworld...or, for that matter, the underworld in Skykrim?

Aw shucks and here I thought I would be able to date the blackbriars...

Anyhow I think very few mods touch on killing the blackbriars. killing off npcs that tie into various quests is usually not a good idea.

Why would you want to cause harm to such a noble and upstanding family. Ah well, guess it can't be helped. There is a mod available to at least let you kill Maven Blackbriar, and one that allows you to arrest her. Be warned though, Maven Blackbriar is heavily involved in the Thieves Guild Questline, and the civil war questline. So be warned that if you haven't already completed these questlines then you stand at risk of ruining any chance of doing so in the future.

Arrest --> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23098/?

Kill --> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34149/?

Enjoy!

Ah, but I don't want to get rid of all the riff-raff, I just want to get rid of Maven and crew so that I can take over, marry that waste of space they call a jarl, and move up and on. 'Course, I realize that's not possible programming wise, but it's still an entertaining thought...at least for me.

True, it's a great mod. I'll download it but probably keep it in reserve until I've run all the primary quests...including those centered around Riften. Thanks much for the heads up. Adipose

i run it all the time. only a power attack on an essential character in bleed-out can kill them. If you do happen to kill someone on accident the mod displays a message so you know to revert back a save.