WMK+FWE+EVE+PROJECT BEAUTY+RE-ANIMATED+RH_IronSights+IMPACT

Deleted4442641User

Pretty much, although FWE/WMK compatibility is a bit finicky as the FOIP patches are outdated (at least I guess that's the reason). For me it works best if I'm only using the WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp from the FOIP release and the ordinary WMK plugins for the rest. There are still some uniques that I can't modify at the work bench with FWE/WMK, but mostly it works OK. IMPACT has patches for RH_Ironsights, FWE and WMK. And you should use the Blackened patch for FWE - EVE - Project Beauty (and MMM if you plan to use it). So, yes, you can run all of them and it works fine, except for minor issues such as the FWE/WMK one I mentioned.

Edited by Arkngt

• 2 weeks later...

The Blackened mod has most of the compatibility patches you need, except for WMK issues, for which you need to use FOIP. For Project Beauty there are just a few NPC conflicts (PB changes a lot of NPC records while FWE, MMM and EVE change just a few). FWE is a great overhaul but causes problems with other firearms mods since it changes the weapon stats (especially damage) so much.

Load order is very important when usings as many big mods as you do, and LOOT seems to get most things right for me. Here are the relevant patches I am using:

UUF3P - FWE Patch.esp

Blackened FWE + MMM + EVE + Project Beauty.esp

Blackened RH + FWE + EVE.esp

FO3 Wanderers Edition - Talon Loot Crash Fix.esp

RH_WMK_Bridge.esp

WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp (FOIP version)

FWE(v.5.04)+WMK_weapons_xCALIBRified.esp

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Pretty much, although FWE/WMK compatibility is a bit finicky as the FOIP patches are outdated (at least I guess that's the reason). For me it works best if I'm only using the WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp from the FOIP release and the ordinary WMK plugins for the rest. There are still some uniques that I can't modify at the work bench with FWE/WMK, but mostly it works OK. IMPACT has patches for RH_Ironsights, FWE and WMK. And you should use the Blackened patch for FWE - EVE - Project Beauty (and MMM if you plan to use it). So, yes, you can run all of them and it works fine, except for minor issues such as the FWE/WMK one I mentioned.

For me it is impossible to install different Blackened compatibility patches together. I dont even get it done to install the Updated Unofficial FO3 Patch with Blackened WME+EVE+ProjectBeauty+MMM

With this load order my game works fine. when i add enhanced camera it results in a crash, when i add UUF3P it crashs. idk how you managed that.