Survival Beach, master guide LOGII

Halluinoid

• 3 weeks later...

Chris you need to get the MASTER KEY from CASTLEVANIA Level, it's the place with the Lindworms - have you been in there yet? I'm sorry to tell you that the Vilsons only play a role when you get the first 3, you use them to access THE TOMB from Deep Dungeons and power gems do nothing, similarly Essences are just Treasure, nice total on Vilsons, I had no idea there were 16 available. could be you have reached the end of the game, did you insert the Master Key in the |Master Key| locks? (beach or

Master Key

> Castlevania - you need 2 Ornate Keys at least, so don't even think about the Master Key without those

Q once you've got the Master Key, what do you do next?

A the natural reaction is to go straight to the Launch Beach where there are two trapdoors ready for you to enter hell itself (PREPARE WELL)

Q so is there a better way?

A Yes, get to Old Dungeons, there are two ricketty teleporters near where you found the skull key

Q But they're off

A Yes to get them to turn on, pace up and down the short corridor as if doing a jog, take the left hand teleporter, you find a wall board with text "M LOCK" this signifies a door nearby that opens using the master key only

Q What's in there?

A Plenty to help you in your mission into Hell, best go there first - you will be glad!

Hi,

I have 2 Master keys. I tried them in the Master Lock when I first got them and just landed in Crusadors.

I entered the Vilson dungeon through a teleport in Castlevania. when I had finished the vilson dungeon (maybe) the trapdoors had shut. I tried the Master lock again and nothing happens.

Chris congratulations! you have got further in this Dungeon than anybody else on the planet AFAIK!! well done that man!! The Vilson Dungeons is the very last level in the dungeon, the fact that you set foot in there at all means you completed every hurdle and overcame every obstacle, a magnificent achievement, what was your total time in the dungeon according to your STATS?

Hi Haluinoid,

I spent 28 hours and 50 minutes getting to where I am.

I really enjoyed the whole experience. Your concept is so different from the others I have played.

I tried to endorse this version, but Nexus says I have not downloaded the Mod so I cannot endorse - sad that.

Thank you for creating the Mod and for your help and kind words.

Regards

Chris