FNV Plugin Utility

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

Draco856

Draco856

Ahkrin Vokunkiin

• Premium Member
  • 1,812 posts
Any plans to make one for Skyrim? I'm about to breach 1,000 mod files and really, really need a merger...

Edited by Draco856, 17 April 2012 - 03:12 am.

MotoSxorpio

MotoSxorpio

quod creare nostra res

• Premium Member
  • 6,594 posts
Nice tool, thanks for your effort. Endorsing, tracking, bookmarked and referring.

prodlimen

prodlimen

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,744 posts
You know...after a long time I finally realized that the issue that was causing my game to crash (pink screen, chameleon bug, dialogues and sounds dissapearance, CTD, etc) was the amount of mods that I was trying to use at the same time (in my case more than 140). Once I reduced the amount of loaded mods, the game seemed to run almost smoothly...but I had to sacrifice a lot of plugins... and now that Ive found this useful and brilliant utility...a hope suddenly shined. Really, many thanks, kudos, claps, you have my endorsement and my gratitude!!!. As one of the other guys has already said: this is a hidden jewel.

Edited by prodlimen, 14 May 2012 - 03:54 pm.

Qualanqui

Qualanqui

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
MK just need a bit of clarification I have this all installed and had a play just need to make sure I have this straight if I took say IWS.esm opened it then click on merge plugins then selected all the IWS plugins that will roll all the changes from the 8 other plugins into the IWS.esm meaning I can delete the 8 extra plugins? Is this how it works? cheers for any help not to clued on with FNV.

OK so I just figured it out gods i'm an egg for anyone planning on downloading this it is BRILLIANT once I tell you the secret, use this to merge plugins but make sure you don't merge plugins that use your plugins as masters or you will get a new plugin that has internal master issues, for instance: I merged WMX but then I merged a WMX-AWOP patch that referenced WMX as a master so I ended up getting a patch with an internal master, so I just merged the main bits without the plugins added by other packages and voilla SUCCESS!!! And also make sure you go through and change the master list of any files that reference your old plugins that just got merged.

This is truly a hidden gem well done ScripterRon

Edited by Qualanqui, 16 May 2012 - 08:44 pm.

shockwave171

shockwave171

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
why does it say latest version is 1.1?

Erenar

Erenar

Tinkerer

• Premium Member
  • 856 posts
Amazing tool.... just amazing!

@Shockwave... if you click on it it shows 1.7 update notes so it's obviously just an oversight.

Valkirth

Valkirth

Asuran Engineer

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts
amazing for simply mod merging like armors/weapons and it does it so fast and keeps it simple def a genius program and very handy.endorsed

rcd1976

rcd1976

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,165 posts
This program is awesome, if only there were a way to merge ESMS or merge an ESP to an ESM.

viennacalling

viennacalling

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

This program is awesome, if only there were a way to merge ESMS or merge an ESP to an ESM.

You can do both with this program. At the top select File -> Merge Plugins. Just make sure there are no conflicts between the ESPs/ESMs that are being merged.

lowkey123

lowkey123

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
@tazmeister dude, THANK YOU for posting this solution! I was trying to merge all of the WMX DLC compatibility patches and had no idea why it wasn't working. I'm a total noob and would never have figured it out on my own. Thanks to you I've been able to merge a ton of separate compatibility patches for different mods together.

@ScripterRon this program is unbelievably useful and easy to use. Your work is hugely appreciated! my load list had gotten out of control I was able to pare it down by 40 plugins with this. My only request now would be for it to automatically edit the master list on plugins to match before merging (as described in tazmeister's post). Although as it is it's only a minor inconvenience to do it in FNVedit first. Either way, endorsed and voted!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.702 seconds