FNV Plugin Utility

• Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

Mahare

Mahare

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 759 posts
So I've noticed this axes whatever I'm currently using for weapons and armor from the mods that I merge in. Is there any way to prevent that, or do I just have to re-find them? I'm also guessing CASM won't really play too nice with it - I tried merging CASM into a Tweaks Compilation, and it did not work.

Am I using this correctly? I am guessing I am, and I am guessing I'm an idiot for not using it sooner and making me have to re-hunt the AG Supplimental Uniques if I merge them into my weapons patch.

Also, what happens when an author upgrades? Is it easy or hard to implement into the plugin?

Rudyard

Rudyard

M*A*S*H 4077

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
Thank You For UPDATING!! AWESOME :D :D :D +1 Kudos :D

SpeedyB64

SpeedyB64

Feel the Speed!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
Great! Thanks for the update, now I can get movingon my projects again.

DrakenGuard

DrakenGuard

Indomitable.

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
Why is this not File of the year?

THE most important simple tooface imaginable.

I use this baby for Oblivion and has saved me tons of times aswell having as many mods as I want.

MaidenUSA

MaidenUSA

Virtual Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
Can someone please offer me some advice about installing this? I have executed every instruction and all I get is the Java interface, but no plugin listings. I see no way to open them and my understanding is they are supposed to show up automatically. Everyone says this utility is the ultimate merging tool, but I can't get anything to show up.

joshw42291

joshw42291

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
I agree with DrakenGuard, definitely needs to get more attention than it has, i felt so lost for the short time it wasnt updated. Thank you for fixing that :). Also tossing you a kudos, and in 3 hours an endorsement, i just figured id let you know incase you are like me and want to know where the kudos come from =p.

Edited by joshw42291, 09 August 2011 - 12:00 am.

taloncompany007

taloncompany007

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
cannot access it whenever i try to run the shortcut in with admin rights.

clintster74

clintster74

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 676 posts
Help I have merged two mods one that I have been working and one that a coauthor has been working the intent from the beginning was to merged the two together. Everything went well but now the dialog from the second mod will not trigger the quest triggers just not the dialog. Check the merged mod in Geck and all the dialog is there if anyone has any ideas please PM me

drakeelvin

drakeelvin

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 768 posts
This past week is the first time I really had time to sit down and use this utility in a full fledged scenario and it works brilliantly. I followed the readme and setup the desktop icon to run it and now I have very easy and reliable one-click merging. Thank you!

DarthStar

DarthStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
When I first downloaded this and it promoted me to select the directory I went ahead and did so, but I choose my New Vegas directory instead of the data folder in it. I can't seem to change it. What can I do here to fix this?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.686 seconds