Summonable Riekling Follower

JakubDaviau

Hello,

I'v had idea lately for a Riekling follower who would carry your stuff with you.

I am familiar with already existing similar mod, heres the link to it:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31533/?

However it does not suit me as well. I would prefer this riekling follower to be more similar to rollybox fromt his mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17597/?

In that mod, the follower (Dwemer sphere) can be summoned via spell, ordered to stay or follow, is non combatant (wont fight enemies) which i like, and is easier to acquire (you dont have to go to Solstheim to hind it, its in blackreach), it can also carry more load, around 2000 i think. Also one big plus is that it does not occupy either human follower slot nor animal follower slot, so i can have my regular follower plus an animal follower and sometimes summon the rollybox if i need it.

You might ask why i wont just use rolly, well i do like it but there are some issues, for some reason, very often, when i summon it, or enter cell where rolly is already in, the steam effect will stick to my character, and i have to reload save before that occurrence, its really bothersome and makes me anxious about summoning it or interacting with it :/ so it would be nice to have something with similar functionality that wouldn't have such effects on it and i though riekling would be cool in that role.

would it be hard to create a mod more similar to the latter one (the rollybox one) that would feature riekling instead? Or maybe the former mod, could be changed to allow summoning and other options i listed before? id make those changes myself since i dabbled in modding before but i was never good with scripts. Of course i would not upload that modified mod, it would just be for my own use, wouldn't be okay to upload modified work of other person.

Anyway i thought it would be interesting idea but i cant pull it off myself since it requires scripting and such.

If anyone could help or have any ideas or suggestions i would be glad, thanks.