I read the horror story inside Skyrim today and I thought: Why are there no horror mods for this game? The modern urban myths could easily be translated into the fantasy/medieval settings, why are there no mods for things like serial killers, haunted houses (the hotel level from VtM:Bloodlines, anyone? ), creepy and dreadful looking ghosts, or supernatural monsters akin to Slenderman and such? I'm not saying a tall faceless guy in a tuxedo should be walking around, but you know, one could easily make lore and setting friendly horror content. I'd do it but I'm no modder. The closest I've seen is a retexture of Skyrim's creatures to look a bit more creepy, but come on, why not make a house in the middle of the woods haunted by an actual spirit in a white dress and black eyes with blood pouring out of them and stuff like that? Former cultist sacrificial grounds or big haunted mansions and castles, ancient burial grounds, evil mage/necromancer secret experiment laboratory, or even some SCP / Twilight Zone / Alien / Paranormal stuff and anomalies and items and such... While at it, why not make them super deadly, or make them die only under certain circumstances like performing a specific ritual or something, you know, make them more than an ordinary enemy - make them truly and really a stuff of nightmares, something to be really frightened of? What do you guys think about this idea?