A Dearth of Dunmer?

Adipose

Is it my imagination, or is there a shortage of Dark Elf/Dunmer companion/follower mods in the game? Seems like two thirds of those mods that I investigate turn out to be savegames.

Your point? The majority race of the game is generally the most popular one. Many newer modders aren't terribly familiar with the Dunmer and prefer the Nord race, because that's what they play with and that's what they enjoy.

You are always welcome to make more Dunmer followers however I don't see the point in mentioning there's only a few of them already out there unless that's your intention. One of the best companions out there has always been Atvir Dres, a Dunmer.

Yes, to put it plainly, I'd like to see more Dark Elf/Dunmer followers in the game. Also, Atvir is an excellent mod, however, he's only one and I like to run a large number...fifteen or twenty unique standalones at least. BTW, it strikes me as being a tad unseemly when one uses a free forum to promote what appears to be a for profit business, though I'm sure that's just a silly personal bias on my part.