sellable armors

SilverAxe001

The Convenient Shopkeeper mod effectively allows you to do this. However her inventory can fill up and when it does, it reportedly will start crashing your game if you keep trying to sell to her (don't sell to her anymore is the only solution I know of).

The developer gives no instructions for how to uninstall her, either, and at least in my case, trying to remove the mod (I got it packaged in Many Items) crashes my game on startup.

So 2 caveats - one is that once you have her, you seem to be stuck with her. And 2 is you should not use her to sell many items to because once you fill her inventory she will also crash your game the next time you try to sell her a weapon or armor. Small one block items don't seem to cause the crash, or at least they don't cause it as soon.

I hope the Witcher 2 & 3 don't have such a backwards inventory/shopkeeper system. The shopkeepers should never fill up their inventory and crash the game. This is a feature of the way Witcher 1 was coded, not the fault of the developer - though she should have given instructions for how to remove her mods. I have several of them and not a single one includes uninstallation instructions that I can find. Not in the readme files, for sure.

Edited by QuanYin