AI Package Help

Zylice

I have been playing around with NPCs and AI Packages for my new mod and I have an alchemist who is supposed to:

*Wake up a 7

*Eat breakfast upstairs for an hour

*Sandbox in alchemy lab back downstairs

*Eat lunch at 12 until 1 upstairs

*Sandbox in alchemy lab until bed time at 10pm

The problem is, once any of the 'eating packages' are finished, my alchemist won't go back downstairs to sandbox. She just stays near the chair I pointed her at the eat. Is it something to do with the package order or is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help! :)

I would also check the navmesh. Especially if its a custom interior.

You can also try clicking on her and typing evp (I think) to force her to evaluate her package.

Have you properly set the location and radius of your sandbox?

Edit: If you screencap the Package tab in your actor it might be helpful.

Here is a screenshot of my AI Packages.

I got it working after I fixed some deleted navmesh but another problem is that the package won't seem to repeat itself and it only runs once and doesn't run again the next day.

Edited by Zylice

I would also check the navmesh. Especially if its a custom interior.

You can also try clicking on her and typing evp (I think) to force her to evaluate her package.

It turns out that the navmesh went funny. I fixed a couple of deleted triangles and it works. Although, the packages don't seem to run again the next day...:\

Edited by Zylice

Is it set to run on any day, are there any conditions that might need to be filled, did you try the evp command when she was supposed to be performing the package?

Is it set to run on any day, are there any conditions that might need to be filled, did you try the evp command when she was supposed to be performing the package?

I have all the packages set to run on 'any day.' With what conditions may need to be filled, there's none in particular; I just want her to perform those tasks at those set times everyday. No I haven't used the 'evp' command.

EDIT: I adjusted a couple of things and tested again today and it seems to be working fine. She's repeating the schedule everyday so I must've missed something before.

Edited by Zylice