Suhriem WIP - New official Thread now with Videos!

Anikma

It's me or the world is a bit too flat?

Few things to keep in mind here:

1. It's a WIP, liable to change

2. There is one guy working on it (landscaping at least)

3. Certain areas are meant to be flat (the aspen forests for example). No part is dead flat however, and from the ground its ok

I have gotten a lot of people noting that it looks a bit flat, and I have taken note of it. Don't mistake me for having a go at you, I appreciate the comment (and the bump).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this and reddit the only place where you post updates about the mod?

At the moment yes, I have set up a moddb page (link in signature) but it hasn't gotten any attention and I've found it a bit hard to manage so it's basically inactive. If there is anywhere else you would like to suggest posting feel free to share!

• 1 month later...

http://i.imgur.com/hfQcORG.pngNew Armours and Banners.

Update Time:

It's been a while I know and to be honest I also know that this mod hasn't exactly been talk of the town but not that I really care. All those who have shown their support I thank you so much as you have no idea how much it motivates me to continue working.

At this point in time I reckon I'm about 60% complete. The entire exterior worldspace is finished and I'm making good progress into the main quest. At the moment I have 462 lines of dialogue, which isn't much at all. ATM I have no voice actors and am not really looking for any just yet, I'll probably be waiting until towards the end before I get started on that.

To all the veteran modders out there, especially ones with similar projects to mine, I want to ask you how you stay committed to modding. I find myself opening the CK less and less with it falling from the yesterday category, to this week then today when it finally fell outside of this month that I finally bucked up and opened it again. It also doesn't help that basically everyone who WAS helping me has left or simply vanished.

So don't forget to leave your suggestions and comments below. If you want to help then please get in touch but ONLY if you think you can properly commit. Thanks and happy modding everyone.