Goodbye, For Now

Kraeten

Hello Nexus Modding Community, I'm Kraeten. You may have seen me offerings tips and encouragement here, or maybe you enjoyed one of my player abodes like Castle Stonespire. Later today I'm leaving for basic military training, and it will be quite a few months before I'll be able to participate here again in any meaningful fashion. As a parting gift of sorts I've released a new resource, Stormcloak Cabin, in addition I've edited the attributes of all of my Skyrim mods so that if you'd like to create your own variations of Castle Stonespire and upload them to the Nexus you now can. Think of them as resources like the new Cabin I've released today.

It's been a heck of a ride, and I'm grateful to everyone who has offered me advice and encouragement over the years. I wish you all happy modding. Goodbye, for now.

515e61e2c2337_gatsby5.jpg

Basic military training? INTTI?! Oh wait, other countries than Finland has a military service xD

Good luck, have fun, and see you later! Thanks for all the fish!

• 3 years later...

Hello!
May I use resources of yours of fashion,
Griffon Fortress Resource in mine to fashion? And also I ask for permission further to lay out the ready work on the website, having specified you as author of models. The models made by you are very smart.
Thanks!