I just have to say that you are wrong about the diversity issue. Skyrim is diverse. Just because it is cold, doesn't mean that there isn't variety.

Rainforest - Check (The Rift (Riften))

Boreal Forest - Check (The Pale(Dawnstar) and Haafingar(Solitude))

Volcanic Wasteland - Check (Eastmarch (Windhelm))

Glaciers - Check (Winterhold)

Tundra Grasslands - Check (Whiterun)

Evergreen Forest - Check (Falkreath)

Canyonlands - Check (The Reach (markarth))

Marshlands - Check (Hjaalmarch (morthal))

I will agree with you in that skyrim does have some diversity, but if you read your post you can see:forest, forest, wasteland(even though it doesn't feel like a wasteland), tundra. The others just feel like grasslands with a bit of hills. I love jungles and deserts in games. I also love to see warmer areas, like huge green grasslands with tall grasses. I know that Skyrim is supposed to be cold, and that's why I would like to see this mod happen. Thx for the reply.

I just have to say that you are wrong about the diversity issue. Skyrim is diverse. Just because it is cold, doesn't mean that there isn't variety.

Rainforest - Check (The Rift (Riften))

Boreal Forest - Check (The Pale(Dawnstar) and Haafingar(Solitude))

Volcanic Wasteland - Check (Eastmarch (Windhelm))

Glaciers - Check (Winterhold)

Tundra Grasslands - Check (Whiterun)

Evergreen Forest - Check (Falkreath)

Canyonlands - Check (The Reach (markarth))

Marshlands - Check (Hjaalmarch (morthal))

What I meant was that I wanted some deserts and jungles and actual fertile looking grasslands. Thx for the reply

Here is the map, if anyone cares. There are going to be about 20-30 dungeons(3-6 really big ones), the cities are written in black color and the colors along the edges are colors of the three main factions that are going to be fighting for control. There are also going to be other smaller factions(mages, warriors, thieves, werewolf hunters, vampire hunters...) and a lot of side quests. My dream is to make a game, but I can't do that as of now, and probably ever, so I guess I'll just make this mod, and hopefully people will enjoy it. If you want some lore, backstory, history, what the rest of the world looks like and similar stuff please reply.