Hi there, i'm new.

Alitje

Yo.

So i've been here since like yesterday and so far enjoying my stay, after finishing the main quest line i decided a few mods wouldn't hurt. But i ended up downloading a whole lot haha.

One thing that surprised me is the amount of NSFW mods, do people actually download them and hit their rod with it? lmfaoo

Anyone got nice mods for me to download? Anything that'd make the game more challenging or realistic.

These NSFW mods are a mystery to me as well ... No idea why people like them so much

Yeah go with Frostfall, iNeed, Ultimate Combat and Immersive Detection of NPC. I could go on forever but these should suffice for the start.

Be sure to gather some experience with simpler mods before moving on to more complex ones tho

These NSFW mods are a mystery to me as well ... No idea why people like them so much

Yeah go with Frostfall, iNeed, Ultimate Combat and Immersive Detection of NPC. I could go on forever but these should suffice for the start.

Be sure to gather some experience with simpler mods before moving on to more complex ones tho

Thanks for the reply.

I got Frostfall, Ultimate Combat already. I want to finish most of the quests before installing iNeed. I'll definitely download Immersive Detection though.

again, thanks!

hit their rod, haha love it! I don't get it either, the glory of the internet is just a click away so why settle for nsfw mods? Each to their own I guess

Welcome to the community pal. There a load of great mods- just don't go overboard- otherwise you will get crashes. If you search for skyrim gems (in a search engine), you get a listing of mods that are pretty good - saves you sifting through all those boob bouncing follower mods! The only missing awesome mod on skyrim gems is mine though :tongue:

Enjoy your modded game :smile:

Edited by thesniperdevil

Okay so i downloaded Immersive Armors, but i there's no ESM file for it. TES5EDIT nor the Data Files of the Skyrim launcher won't allow me to enable it because it isn't there. Causing invisible body parts in-game. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Thanks.