A Change of Heart

Edsh0t

Lately I have become obsessed with General Falx and the briarheart Forsworn, due to their grafted heartstone and briar heart respectively. I was wondering if anyone was willing to make a mod that allows the player to undergo the procedure. It can be just the item itself mind you, perhaps have it count as an amulet. However if done I would like an unenchanted version, and as far as the hearthstone goes, hopefully visible even with heavy armor on? Just an thought, feel free to leave further ideas and opinions.

Try this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31512/?

Hope it helps

See the problem with that one is that it's an armor. Any way it can be converted to an amulet? I just want the heart alteration itself, not the whole chestless thing. I shoudl add that i usually play an Argonian, so any mod would have to be beast-race compatible.

Edited by Edsh0t

Try this mod:

Hope it helps

See the problem with that one is that it's an armor. Any way it can be converted to an amulet? I just want the heart alteration itself, not the whole chestless thing. I shoudl add that i usually play an Argonian, so any mod would have to be beast-race compatible.

Sorry, that's the only thing I've found.

Try this mod:

Hope it helps

Sorry, that's the only thing I've found.

I know, it was the only thing I found as well, plus a few abandoned and broken ones for the heartstone. Hence the request.

So, wait, you want an amulet that will kill you if you take it off? :ohmy:

...That said, it might work sorta like the cyborg stuff in the Fallout New Vegas DLC Old World Blues - you gain a perk of some kind by "having your heart replaced," possibly with some sort of downside since you would technically be a type of undead.

Unless you are only interested in it as an aesthetic thing, anyway.

Edited by Relativelybest

So, wait, you want an amulet that will kill you if you take it off? :ohmy:

...That said, it might work sorta like the cyborg stuff in the Fallout New Vegas DLC Old World Blues - you gain a perk of some kind by "having your heart replaced," possibly with some sort of downside since you would technically be a type of undead.

Unless you are only interested in it as an aesthetic thing, anyway.

I'm fine with either, in fact I would look forward to a realistic/lore-friendly approach to it for RP reasons.