Mod Organizer Neck Seam problem

SXScarecrow

I've got the infamous neck seam problem with Skyrim at the moment, and for some reason, TexBlend doesn't work to fix it.

I recently transitioned over the Mod Organizer which fixed a LOT of my previous problems with Skyrim mods in general. However, now I've got Mod Organizer, I can't seem to get TexBlend or TexBlend Lite to work in order to fix the neck seam issue, like I used to in NMM. Here's the mods I'm running in relation to bodies and faces, in their load order descending:

For males:

• Better Males - Geonox Faces
  • Better Males - New Hairstyles
  • ApachiiSkyHair for Males
  • ApachiiSkyHair Full

For females:

• ApachiiSkyHair for Females
  • ApachiiSkyHair Full
  • CBBE (uses a custom Bodyslide of my design)
  • No More Blocky Faces
  • Ethereal Elven Overhaul
  • Coverwomen look 2
  • Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul
  • Skyrim Beautiful Followers Full

For clarification, the neck seam issue happens with both males and females. This wouldn't have been a problem if I was using NMM, as TexBlend Lite would have fixed it. However, despite running TexBlend Lite through the MO executables system, it doesn't work and the neck seams are still there. When I tried to use the full version of TexBlend, again as an MO executable, an error message flashed up when trying to Blend, stating "Failed to save file."

It wouldn't bother me so much but the issue is glaringly obvious with elven characters, and I roll with Jenassa a lot. Plus, whenever I go to Solstheim, the College of WInterhold or even Windhelm it's right there in my face. I don't want to lose mods as all the NPC's look fantastic as they are, plus dropping mods might increase instability. Can anyone give me some pointers about how to fix the issue/get TexBlend working properly with MO?

Thanks.

Edited by SXScarecrow

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...