Nexus Mod Manager Crashing Immediately on Launch

Backslasherton

Hey guys.

So my problem is one that someone else possible has, but I've yet to find a fix. So my problem is, whenever I install any mod, NMM crashes as soon as I try to install it, or click anywhere on the window. I'll launch it, not even do ANYTHING, and it'll crash instantly.

I HAVE RE-INSTALLED THE MANAGER 5 TIMES AND IT STILL DOES NOT WORK. DO NOT TELL ME TO REINSTALL.

I would like to use my mods and Nexus Mod Manger but it physically will not let me. I will do my best to provide any information needed. Thanks.

-Backslasherton

Edited by Backslasherton

Something sounds corrupted. I would uninstall it, use CC Cleaner to wipe it from the computer, then reinstall it.

You might lose the ability to uninstall mods you have already installed but uninstalling manually isn't really that hard. You just remove the .esp files or you can open the 7zip file and delete the files in your data folder that you see in the zip.

Something sounds corrupted. I would uninstall it, use CC Cleaner to wipe it from the computer, then reinstall it.

You might lose the ability to uninstall mods you have already installed but uninstalling manually isn't really that hard. You just remove the .esp files or you can open the 7zip file and delete the files in your data folder that you see in the zip.

This didn't work. However, I saw that the plugins from my mods were still there even though I uninstalled NMM and used CCleaner. Are they supposed to be there? If not, how do I get rid of them. It still crashes as soon as I attempt anything.

This didn't work. However, I saw that the plugins from my mods were still there even though I uninstalled NMM and used CCleaner. Are they supposed to be there? If not, how do I get rid of them. It still crashes as soon as I attempt anything.

I think I've narrowed it down to there is some plugins still around somewhere but I can't get rid of them. If I click on the plugins to delete them, it crashes instantly. I can work fine unless I attempt to install mods or edit the plugins. Is there any way to delete the plugins?

• 6 years later...