Ald Redaynia Error Booting Me From Game

I have been having issues with a couple of mods, both had errors popping up at me about Ald Redaynia, and then boot me from the game. The mods are Vampire Embrace and Multiple Teleport Marking.

For Vampire Embrace the precise error I get is: Expression Error Unable to find cell id "Ald Redaynia" in script emb_bringnpctotown.

For MTM it is: Expression Error Unable to find cell id "Ald Redaynia" in script Teleport_getGrid_sub1.

For both mods I have tried cleaning them, using them on their own, changing the load order, reinstalling them, but still I have not been able to get them to work. Though, for VE I was able to eventually use it by piling a multitude of other mods on top, but I don't think that is really that best idea to go with, especially as I want to reuse it without all those other mods.

I have not actually done anything to the mods themselves. For VE it is a fresh download from the internet, MTM is actually an old one that I had stored on a disk, but it used to work.

Does anyone have any idea what is up with this? What's causing it? And how I can fix it?

Edited by LadyPhoenixFireRose

• 2 years later...

i have a similar error but its probably from msgo, it says "Expression Error Unable to find cell id "Ald Redaynia" in script BTB_Main_Overworld." i tried experimenting with the files and such but i cant seem to find out which one is causing the problem.

And an fyi, i dont mod games much so i know that im probably screwing this up more than it actually should be.

Edited by CollinFOOL

Otherwise you can fix this issue by editing the scripts, replacing the cells' coordiantes with those on your game.

The TES Plugin Conflict Detector is very useful to know if you have mod conflicts because of renamed cells among other things.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

• 9 months later...

I know I'm late on this, came here for help troubleshooting. Thanks OblivionAddicted, TES Plugin Conflict Detector helped!

I thought I would leave my fix for anyone who stumbles upon this in the future:

I got the message "Expression Error Unable to find cell id "Ald Redaynia" in script BTB_Main_Overworld." also. After investigating using TES Plugin Conflict Detector,

I found that the plugin Better Music System.esp was causing the problem.

So, all I had to do was uncheck that plugin in Data Files through the Launcher and the game loaded! No more Error Dialogue Crash!

Hope this helps! :D

• 4 weeks later...