Best follower ever.

SirDamon

11418348_845832045486518_1401910285_n.jp

Please take this goats face and put it on a white body as a follower. Like no animal farts except the whole head. It seems like this face could be the face of an amazing follower. Imagine someone who is a great illusion spell wizard and the spells he throws out are projected onto you, like cloak spells and mage light. He is old, but is said to be an immortal guide who likes to guide weary travels sometimes. He does not attack, and only you can see him. He does not flee from danger and cannot be harmed. He is believed to be a daedra, but this is never truly known. He knows information form the history of Skyrim, but not much of the rest of the world. However he accounts himself as a friend of Sheogorath. This can be seen from some of the random constant things he says, like "TOAST. AH YES TOAST. ITS BEEN SO LONG. Could you get me some bread?", whitch in turn would start the quest "TOAST" where you have to give this Goat man a piece of toast. He will always wear either a mage outfit or some colorfuly altered version of a mage outfit.

In all honesty I know the amount of work this would take. I just wanted to give this beautiful idea to the community. If you plan on working on this then please do so. If you want someone to help write ideas and dialog then please contact me. I am most active on facebook "Damon Badgett", but heres my email "[email protected]" and you can try contacting me on here, but I sometimes dont get on for a while.