no clouds at night?

DCWalt

Over the past week or so I've been heavily modding Skyrim; mostly graphically. I've been very unhappy with the way the night sky looks no matter what mod i use. then today it occurred to me... there are no clouds at night witch is making the night sky too crisp and bland. I've looked it up and there seem to be clouds in all the screen shots I've found and i haven't found any one with the same problem.

any ideas? if it'll help I can list all the mods i'm using but it's pretty extensive...

Have you tried giving the weather systems enough time to create cloud cover at night? Or is this anecdotal information based on observing the night sky once or twice?

Have you tried giving the weather systems enough time to create cloud cover at night? Or is this anecdotal information based on observing the night sky once or twice?

I've tried waiting and it just stays clear. makes the sky look like a bad Photoshop project.

Hm, I use Climates of Tamriel, Dramatic Clouds, Vibrant Aurora, and ENB for my climate and the sky looks pretty nice. DO you have any mods like that installed?

Hm, I use Climates of Tamriel, Dramatic Clouds, Vibrant Aurora, and ENB for my climate and the sky looks pretty nice. DO you have any mods like that installed?

I use Climates of Tamriel, ENB, Ethereal Clouds and Ethereal Cosmos (just installed today)