All RPers Read this.

HeLLL

Close enough, right now I'm just going by dm judgement since I can't get acceptable formulas for using the morrowind skills/stats right. I was going to try to use the basic d&d concept, but with a slightly different method of calculating skill results, but as I said... I can't get anything working well enough.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then pass your dm test and start one. If you read the previous posts, the forum rules only apply to stuff like ettiquite and poor roleplaying. The actual game rules are up to the dm to decide.

I would like to formely announace that I will be the new RP Moderator. I have asked for DarkOnes permission <as you do> and he has granted it. I know that these are confusing times and I sincerly appolgise for that. I hope that this new system will not deter anyone from continuing to RP or to begin. Myself am a avid RPer <both here and IRL>. So I can appreciate the "been left out of the loop" feeling when something changes. All I can say is please bear with me. Together we can create the most intriging and in-depth Role Playing experiance for all to enjoy.

Please feel free to ask/comment on anything.

Regards

HeLLL

Obviously you didn't read the threads, since its clearly explained there, and even in this one! But to keep you from asking again....

1) posting in the rp forum will require passing a test to show that you are qualified to do it.

2) starting a new rp thread will require another test

Yes... Please ma'm! I have a question! Please could you explain what this whole thing IS? I've read the pinned threads etc... but what does this 'change' entail?

Um Im a guy not a chick ^_^

Anyway.......

The changes will be this; Compulsory tests on all faciets of RP will need to be completed. And those that complete them will be alowed access to the RP Forums. For those who want to make there own R; they will have to set another test as well.