Town Music Plays Everywhere FIX

TheFluffyKitsune

Okay, so I've had this little bug going for a while where the town music from, well, towns plays pretty much everywhere except for combat. After combat, it returns. Even fast traveling to another area lets me believe that the town music was the dominant song, so to say, as both musics played at the same time and the appropriate music was turned off, leaving me with the town music to play as my background music, even in Sovngarde. :S

That being said, I searched up for quite some time for a fix of this mod, but could not find anything. The only thing that was mentioned was disabling the music, so I just wanted to go ahead and point out what I did.

The console command for all of the town music is called "MUSTownTest".

Doing "RemoveMusic MUSTownTest" disabled this bug and instantly brought up the appropriate music, which I was very happy about.

Now then, doing this will most likely get rid of town music overall and replace it with an outdoor theme of some sort, so if you don't want your town music completely gone, then I wish you luck in finding a better way to fix this glitch.

Hopefully this will help fix this issue for the few people that have it, since it doesn't seem to be a popular glitch.

• 5 years later...