Does anyone of you know the GECK name/code of the charged attack's "wwwWWRRHRAAAGH!" sound effect, by any chance?

tatocosentino

You know, when you do a meelee or unarmed charged attack the character just goes WRRaasgh! and sometimes screams like an idiot even if you are sneaking.

So, does anyone of you know the name of this particular sound fx on the GECK? I searched myself multiple times but didn't find it. I know that it's there so maybe i'm just blind or something.

The thing is, obviously, i just want to remove it.

OR, if that's not possible, just delete the script that makes the game play that specific sound. But i don't know the name of that either.

So, any gentleman that knows one of these things? :geek:

(in case i made some mistakes: i'm really sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language)

Sure I messed with this myself to give the player Liam O'brien's voice I didn't like sounding like Sasuke prefer Gaara <3 rofl. You are looking for one of these genericplayer_powerattack ogg files there are like 6 of them if memory serves.

Good luck!

Geoff

My bad thought you wanted the actual file to edit. It's in genericplayer qust form type I beleive combat tab power attack Rrraaaaahh? not sure of the one you want.

Good Luck!

Geoff