AlassinSane

You know if I ever have my own biography I should name it that...

ahem

Hello! My name is something-you-won't-find-out-unless-you-bribe-me-with-pizza and I am a long-time lurker since 2011. I have finally come out of the shadows and discarded the username of my youth which identified me as a... well, we won't bring that subject up again. I was most endeared with X-Men and horses at the time. You need know nothing more.

Writing is something I love and have been told I'm not half bad at. Characters are my forte, sandbox RPGs are my love, and I know voice actors - hence I have come to the conclusion that companion mods are the way to go for me. The only pitfall being I understand the CK (I have been told GECK isn't too different either) and how dialogue works, but despise modding and scripting to the depths of my very soul. [melodramaticrage] MY CREATIVE FLUORESCENCE IS TOO WILD AND FREE TO BE ETERNALLY CONDEMNED BY TINY TYPOS AND PETULANT PUNY PLACEMENTS! [/melodramaticrage]

So if I do go into Fallout 4 to create a companion mod with character development to the likes of which you rarely see, I need a modding partner. Any idea where I can find one? Placing an ad in the newspaper for a scripting slave in place of caps didn't seem to work. Not even Sarsaparilla Stars. :sad:

My favourite games are Skyrim, the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series (yes I was a fan of DA2, shockhorror), and I'm halfway through F:NV and The Witcher 1. It feels like I jumped on a bandwagon back when it was just a simple wagon with those games...

I have a beautiful computer that I bought instead of something more "substantial" like driving lessons. PAH! Why do I need driving lessons when Project CARS and GTAV were just released? I'll leave my specs out of it though because people seem to get cannibalistic when the Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 is mentioned...

And that ladies and gentlemen, is me. I haven't been active on a forum for many long years so I apologise in advance for bumping every single forum game post there is. All of them.

Lovely to meet you, person-who-has-skimmed-over-this-and-cba-to-reply! :)

- somebody who really needs to decide on a profile picture.