Odd Texture Glitch On Most Creatures

So, as of late, I've been experiencing this weird glitch where creatures' textures will change according to where I'm looking at them from (i.e. the Brahmin in Megaton having airplain bits and wire textures instead of its normal skin texture). I have installed ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated, but that hasn't fixed it. I have, however, tried playing without any mods enabled and that fixed the problem, but I can't seem to pinpoint which mod is causing the issue. I've put my load order below, so you're welcome to try and pinpoint what's causing the issue. Thanks in advance!

I don't know if it will help, but you don't need the downloaded version of ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! You have one that is included in your mod manager.

You have unnecessary plugins. With Fellout - Full, you do not need the individual DLC plugins.

The Blackened patch will only work with the Paradox Ignition version of Mart's Mutant Mod. If you have that version, disable all the MMM .esp files and delete the .esp only. Do not uninstall them.

With the Blackened patch, you do not need the Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp. It is in the Blackened patch.

You cannot use two FO3 Wanderer's Edition - Optional Restore Tracers.

You need to read your load order and understand what you are adding to the game. Also, read the mod description pages and the posted comments before you download and install a mod.