redarmy4evr Strike 2

Stampede

This user has been warned already. Strike is being issued due to repeated flaming in the uploaded files section. The staff can reference my warning list.

FYI: This guys username shows up as dookiedookiedookie when I am looking at his posts for some reason.

This strike is way overdue. People PLEASE use the report feature to help us punish troublemakers.

Not that this is really the place to answer this, but I suppose it is relevant:

At the bottom of every post is a button called "Report" you just click it and type what you think is wrong with that post. Please note though, that this is by no means a way of communicating with the moderators. If you have any queries, you can PM them as usual.

The report feature alerts all the mods about a possibly offensive/incorrect post, which will be dealt with, if any are available.

Thanks.

This user has been warned already. Strike is being issued due to repeated flaming in the uploaded files section. The staff can reference my warning list.

FYI: This guys username shows up as dookiedookiedookie when I am looking at his posts for some reason.

This strike is way overdue. People PLEASE use the report feature to help us punish troublemakers.

dookiedookiedookie, WTF? any explanation?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, here I am. Looks like I have to face the music, so I apologize to anyone who I have insulted, or if I have insulted their mod, or their point of view. I realize I can get a bit carried away, so I guess Ill just try to chill out. I sincerely hope that you all can forgive me, and I will truly try my hardest to earn your trust again.

Thank you very much,

RedArmy4evr :D

I would have reported him since he yells at about every mod of mine

Jumper, which of your mods did I flame? I cant seem to recall. Lol, then again, I guess Ive flamed a lot of mods, considering Im here.

Thanks for the apology, it is always appreciated. I will definitely make a note of it. I hope you will continue posting, I never enjoy confronting our members when they "misbehave" but I have to enforce the rules.

Archived