Bodyslide preset won't show up

metaton

Hi all,

I have a little problem, I am playing with bodyslide for quite a while now, and I found this today:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48531/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D48531%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1247844&pUp=1

I wanted to install just the bodyslide preset, I am using it trough MO. My old preset is there, it is working, but when I try this new preset to install it just doesn't want to show up.

I found that folder where is my old preset, if I delete it it will disappear from bodyslide too. I copied this new preset next to it, but still it won't show up.

I tried to copy it to he bodyslide folder, to the overwrite folder, no avail.

Is anybody can help me with this how I need to install this preset to show up in Bodyslide?

The distributed preset isn't assigned to any group, meaning it will only show up for the "CBBE Body" set, as that's the one it was saved with.

You can either select the preset there and re-save it to e.g. the CBAdvanced group, or add those entries to the XML file manually.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I know this is from forever ago, but just adding this note in case anyone else has this issue...

I had this problem as well, but couldn't remember which outfit I had been working on when I saved the preset. Found that you can open the preset in Notepad to see which "Group name" it's assigned to, then load it from there & "Save As" selecting the correct groups. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The distributed preset isn't assigned to any group, meaning it will only show up for the "CBBE Body" set, as that's the one it was saved with.

You can either select the preset there and re-save it to e.g. the CBAdvanced group, or add those entries to the XML file manually.

How? can you please tell me how to add it manually or get to CBAdvanced?

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I had this issue as well, until I opened the preset in notepad and saw that the name of the slider preset did not match that which I downloaded. A quick edit to the name fixes that, but I also noticed that all of the slider information was there too. That means if in the end you can't get it to show up, you can recreate it following the numbers provided, hit Save As, and create it for yourself. A royal pain, but it's a work around

• 2 weeks later...