Heavily Modded Skyrim (256+ Mods) Crashing after launching the game/playing for awhile.

Webrider99

Title says it all, My modded skyrim that I spent hours working on getting to work with MANY mods flawlessly is now "not responding" after it launches through ModOrganizer-SKSE it isn't MO i can't launch it using just SKSE either, I've checked with LOOT for errors, cleaned any masters i didn't before, Wyre Bashed a patch. Tried some other various "general" fixes and nothing... Now I haven't touched this setup in about 3 weeks... Cause Witcher 3 :laugh: and now that i want to come back to it soon its saddening that its not working and i'll potentially have to re mod the whole game *sigh*

So anyone experienced this before? I'm thinking it has to do with nVidia drivers as thats all i've been switching around lately.... and the occasional Steam updates... Not sure what else it could possibly be.

Any help is greatly appreciated ! Also don't know what info you need but tell me what to do to get it and I'll post it !

Cheers ! :psyduck:

Edited by Webrider99