Fallout 4 Mods you'd like to see

charwo

Fallout 4 Mods you want to see  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which if any of the following mods sounds like soemthing you'd like?

• Family Survival Pack
    • Cogsworth Companion & Upgrade
    • No Place Like Home Resotration Kit
    • Real Animals I (real animals not at the expense of mutated critters)
    • Real Animals II (real animals partly replacing mutants [real cows instead of Brahmin])
    • Real Animals III (real animals that could live in the Boston Area that don't now but could with SCIENCE!)
    • NVB sequel where Doc Friday and 111 survivor were long distance friends pre-war and kick ass together again
    • USA Restoration mod
    • Before the Leaves Fall (pre-war autmn flora as Green Mod)
    • Claasic Car (Restore a pre-war Car to Pre-war awesomeness either as actual ride or fast travel like Fallout 2)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a improvised or refurbished motor cycle would be the best modded transportation. Its similar to a horse mount, and because its just an old one that is crudely refurbished, it can be about the same speed as a horse... with bad maintenance being the explanation.

Bad maintenance of the roads you mean. Someone did build a drivable motorcycle for Fallout 3 and I found it unuable because the terrain caused you to fly off EVERYWHERE. There's the CARS mod for New Vegas and you STILL bump and skid all over the damn place. The best transport mod I've used is th Hoverboard mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37083/?

I hate the quest because the mod glitches out and forces me to re-boot it so I either have to kill the quest giver or wait four days. But as it hovers instead of having a driving physics, it only jinks and jerks when you hit rocks and mountainsides. But just a clean port of Advanced Horses from Skyrim, even with just horses would find me a very happy girl.

But this brings up another issue: in Fallout 3 no place in the wasteland was safe. In New Vegas, as long as you kept to the main roads it was pretty safe travel

Let me just quickly mark my territory right quick. I've already made the decision to build Miami Florida for Fallout 4. Just some FYI. :sleep:

Sounds like fun. I'm mostly just doing companion stuff and assets,

As long as your mod doesn't deal with the Fallout Tactics Brotherhood of Steel, then you don't have to worry about me getting into your territory.

I decided to edit my post to show a complete list of mods I wish to see again, these are from fallout NV and are mods I use for my games(well my favorate ones anyways).

Enhancements - (these Mods I would love to see created first) Weather/Lighting/Effects

Script extender Nevada skies weather effects

Load order Realistic wasteland lighting

4GB update Mojave night

Fallout anti crash Electro city

Stutter remover EBN

MCM Interior lighting overhaul

Overhauls/Textures Character acessories/Armor/Weapons

Character overhaul Flashlight NVSE

Texture Pack - (something like NMC's) Wasteland clothing retexture

Flora overhaul Weapon retexture pack

Project nevada - (or very similar) + Project nevada extra options Type 3/6 modification body

Improved COD noise texture EVE

Story/Quests Followers

A world of Pain ARES project

The storyteller

Tweaks/Changes Rusty the bear

Enhanced camera Two best friends - (with voices)

See you time for bed HK-47 - (only seen him on a mod review)

One HUD

UID user interface organizer

Realistic weapon damage

Another kick in the head - (death alternative)

Impact

Blood pack + Blood transfusion

These mods are ether none lore, thought up by myself or from skyrim

None Lore New Mods Skyrim Mods

Warhammer 40k spacemarine powerarmor and weapons Keyboard Hotkeys for Controllers Master of Disguise

Pipboy readius Dual weilding - (pistols, subs. ect) Immersive detection of NPC

Damage thres hold People are Strangers

Ammo Types Realistic needs/diseases

Realistic ammo counters Realistic running speed

Weapon holsters Stranger danger

Equipping overhaul

Enhanced blood textures

Frostfall - camping survival + mods that work with it

Simple multiple followers

some of these mods may be in the base game, if so that's great. A number of the new mods may be impossible but I would like to see, as for the Skyrim mods because the engine is an upgraded version of the skyrim engine it may be possible for them to be remade for Fallout 4.

One thing I wanted to touch on was the Voiced protagonist and Skills. Personally I like the idea of a Voice character, as for modding. People can ether cut and paste base game lines for adding new speech interaction or make a voice over mod to go over the base game. As for Skills I found it in Fallout 3/NV to be both a blessing and a curse, as for some features of the game play shown it set so you hit what you aim at and not based on a random chance and pure skill level.

I have no skill in Programming skills so I sometimes wish I had even half of the skills as my favorite modders have (last time I tried I broke my skyrim big time)

Edited by Kalsper

This is a little thing, but small as it is I don't have the coding chops for it and it would make help, I think, a lot of people.

Make it so that, after a 1-2 second mouse-over , a preview (pre-Listen?) of what your character is going to say plays for you.

When I play games like Mass Effect, or most of the Tell-tale games, I am sometimes surprised and disappointed in the conversation selections I make. And Fallout 4 seems to be taking a similar approach to conversation, now. This is fine, I don't actually have a problem with this, but it would be nice to know in advance what I am going to say. Just changing the text description of each option to show what I'll be saying will probably clutter the screen up horribly, and even then it would not convey tone of voice. Having it so that a 1-2 second mouse-over causes a preview of what I will say to play solves all of these problems.

But I have not the coding chops to be able to make the GECK do such a thing, as I said. And this seemed like the best place to put this idea. Sorry if it's off-topic.

This is a little thing, but small as it is I don't have the coding chops for it and it would make help, I think, a lot of people.

Make it so that, after a 1-2 second mouse-over , a preview (pre-Listen?) of what your character is going to say plays for you.

When I play games like Mass Effect, or most of the Tell-tale games, I am sometimes surprised and disappointed in the conversation selections I make. And Fallout 4 seems to be taking a similar approach to conversation, now. This is fine, I don't actually have a problem with this, but it would be nice to know in advance what I am going to say. Just changing the text description of each option to show what I'll be saying will probably clutter the screen up horribly, and even then it would not convey tone of voice. Having it so that a 1-2 second mouse-over causes a preview of what I will say to play solves all of these problems.

But I have not the coding chops to be able to make the GECK do such a thing, as I said. And this seemed like the best place to put this idea. Sorry if it's off-topic.

The flow of dialogue would be so wonky if you were to sit around listening to each option in the middle of the conversation.

Mass Effect took things to such a better and more fun experience compared to anything Bethesda has made thus far. Any step Fallout 4 takes to looking like Mass Effect's dialogue system is the best news ever.

I hated having to read through long, drawn out dialogue choices in Fallout 3, the short choices are the way to go, keeps the conversation moving and smooth.