Fallout 4 Mods you'd like to see

charwo

Fallout 4 Mods you want to see  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which if any of the following mods sounds like soemthing you'd like?

• Family Survival Pack
    • Cogsworth Companion & Upgrade
    • No Place Like Home Resotration Kit
    • Real Animals I (real animals not at the expense of mutated critters)
    • Real Animals II (real animals partly replacing mutants [real cows instead of Brahmin])
    • Real Animals III (real animals that could live in the Boston Area that don't now but could with SCIENCE!)
    • NVB sequel where Doc Friday and 111 survivor were long distance friends pre-war and kick ass together again
    • USA Restoration mod
    • Before the Leaves Fall (pre-war autmn flora as Green Mod)
    • Claasic Car (Restore a pre-war Car to Pre-war awesomeness either as actual ride or fast travel like Fallout 2)

A Fallout Mod Id like to see?

Expansion of the Power Armor Customization :D

(Possible Halo Armor mod anyone? :tongue:)

I'm already building more power armor pieces, but there is only so much I can do when I don't have the game to go off of. Right now I am just making more helmets and arm pieces and what not. Later on I will add bigger changes to the armor.

Edited by Tony the Wookie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already building more power armor pieces, but there is only so much I can do when I don't have the game to go off of. Right now I am just making more helmets and arm pieces and what not. Later on I will add bigger changes to the armor.

I'm personally very happy to hear that.

Now, in all honesty, couldn't at least some mods be made with a hacked version of the Skyrim Creation Kit? I'm thinking in particular of texture mods (I'm not letting the green mod thing go), cause the "Before the Leaves Fall" is the one that would make my experience top notch. Ignoring dead world look in New Vegas, easy, on East coast, hard.

I'm personally very happy to hear that.

Now, in all honesty, couldn't at least some mods be made with a hacked version of the Skyrim Creation Kit? I'm thinking in particular of texture mods (I'm not letting the green mod thing go), cause the "Before the Leaves Fall" is the one that would make my experience top notch. Ignoring dead world look in New Vegas, easy, on East coast, hard.

No.

Textures can be made in Photoshop or whatever other program you may use, and you could upload files to be placed in the file folder of the Fallout 4 director, but there is no way to hack a creation kit to work on a different game.

• 4 months later...

1. Binoculars (craftable, upgradeable (with level and perks)

2. Annotatable map. ( I know there was a master level safe, but where the f.... was it???)

3. A visible back-pack/saddle bags for dogmeat. (He is carrying a dozen weapons, a shed loada armour and tons of scrap......Where the hell does he keep it????)