SkyUI Problems while installing through NMM?

emw98

I am new to modding skyrim, so bear with me! I have tried numerous times to install SkyUI through NMM but keep receiving the following error message during the installation process:

Failure

A problem occurred during install:

Could not load file or assembly '0 bytes loaded from CSharpScript, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Bad IL format

My NMM is up to date, as is my SKSE, and i am launching the game via SKSE Launcher, so I cannot see why this will not work? any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

I am new to modding skyrim, so bear with me! I have tried numerous times to install SkyUI through NMM but keep receiving the following error message during the installation process:

Failure

A problem occurred during install:

Could not load file or assembly '0 bytes loaded from CSharpScript, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Bad IL format

My NMM is up to date, as is my SKSE, and i am launching the game via SKSE Launcher, so I cannot see why this will not work? any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Try deleting the file and downloading it again. The download may not have been complete or was corrupted during download. If that doesn't work, download the file manually and try installing in NMM using the install from file option.