Vampires vs Werewolves

Yolins

In Skyrim Vampires battle the dawnguard and Werewolves battle the Silver Hand.

However Vampires don't battle Werewolves.

Why? or why not?

Anyway this is not a request but an idea, if someone has the time and is willing to do it.

A werewolves guild in skyrim (hidden caves, houses etc) which fights Vampires (Volkihar or other) and the oposite (vampires also fight the werewolves)

Ambushes, attack on the road, some werewolves transorm and some vampires become vampire lords, blood, battle, joy, death and BOOM!

A war between the two most fearsome Skyrim's creatures. Choose your side.

Remember, it's an idea, a concept, you are not "forced" to make it, meaning that I don't need this mod or else I'll kill myself.

Thanks for reading, if you actually read it.

Edited by Yolins

- There are ambushes like that already in the vanilla game, to even see them you have to have gotton through the companions first to were u become a lycanthrope

- Werewolf guild? Im' pretty sure the companions seemingly qualify as that

- Vampires turning into Vampire Lords, Well lorewise VLs are exceedingly rare, you are more likely to encounter a Lich on any given day then one of them hell they probably out number them 5 to 1 and a few VLs against a few Werewolves is hardly a fair fight so for balance regular vampires would probably be more suited.

- Also their is no lore in ES that dictates vampires and werewolves have any connection or reason to hate eachother whatsoever, infact odds are under the right circumstances they would actually be more likely to side with each other then against as the only similarities they have is they are both monsters created by daedra and are thus feared by the populace and that may or may not give them a reason to ally with one another although the odds of them doing so would be very low.

EDIT: infact on that last part I did hear something mentioned in ESO that mentions that many vampires do enjoy the taste of Werewolf Blood, that may be a good enough reason for them to fight eachother.

Edited by tx12001

tx12001, God-King and unquestioned ruler of the known Universe,

Well, you got some good points there,

However, ambushes are really rare especially by werewolves and if you haven't gone throught the companions questline.

Also the companions are not the thing of a werewolves guild.

They are more like a champions guild rather than a guild of bloodthursty monsters.

Bout balancing you might be right, it will be very complicated and difficult to create a fair and rwal battle between transormation.

Also ES lore says nothing about Vampires vs werewolves as you noticed, but a mod not been lorefriendly affects only the game of the "downloader" and no one else.

Despite our little argues, your post had some strong arguments which point out that it isn't so easy to make this mod real.

Edited by Yolins

• 3 weeks later...

On Solstheim there is a werewolf pack and a mention of another, however they do not have any sort of quests or tasks to give you. If this was changed and some vamps added to solstheim then maybe that would be the way to go, however you would need dragonborn and dawnguard

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping this thread.

I haven't played with the creation kit so I don't know how this would work but...

Since you can join the dawnguard as a werewolf, how about a mod that just assigns all NPCs under the dawnguard faction as werewolves.

Tell them to shift upon entering combat. Have it work with moonlight tales and it would make dawnguard a lot more epic, especially that final battle if you sided with them.

Just imagine all the npcs shifting right as you are about to storm Volkihar castle