Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

I reviewed my life today. Supposing there is a god, so I had someone to listen to me and correct me if I was absolutely incorrect.

After all; I have lived so long I know everything there is that is incorrect.

Once in a great many mistakes I believe I get at least one correct moment.

Then there are times when, first thing, I get one correct followed by incorrect the rest of the day.

Then there are times when it just goes on and on, all I can do is correct, every correct step of the way.

People get so envious of me on those days that some actually get rude because they hate it when I am always so... so... correct. :teehee:

I leave off daydreaming

with winged page after winged page slowly flapping,

I drift on with wings wide spread,

onward to the realm of slumber;

daydreaming about the passing day,

sailing on the warm gentle breeze

to my restful place I glide,

for a time,

until I rest,

with my pages pressed,

together; against my chest.

YAWN!

Dreams of traveling

to realms where I have addressed,

there a home,

bring me comfort,

so even when I sleep,

even then,

I seldom feel alone.

Wakee... Wakee... The sunrise makee when you are not inside some shelter made to keep it out, the sun light seems to shout.

Get up, get out, shake a leg, dress in warm attire, make a fire, make a pancake. Coffee to those who are slow, orange juice too a sweet reminder we need C what helps us move to better B 6 and B 12 for our thoughts to carry on without forgetting where we have gone.

Wakee... Wakee.. time to make what we thought was and clearly is not. Jot down your recipe, read your blue's Prints, get out your tools and get into the stint. Or go on your own leaving that days hourly wage behind, to make your self rich in your own way on your mind.

Wakee... Wakee... Do not delay. Your breakfast is now and your meal is ready. Be it so helpful to make on time to that job so steady.

• 4 weeks later...

It's times like these I get into a feel

Wondering what is and isn't real

The history books so did define

to test me

about everything on the teachers mind

My curiosity turned my eyes

to look through the windows

where the weather showed me what was outside

One day while I pondered the wisdom of our hosts

I started thinking and seeing ghosts

Words floated in the air

signs with letters all fair

What's a little boy like you doing in there?

Why don't you come outside

where the weather can help you decide

and maybe let your own wisdom

find a place in the books

in the libraries nooks

Tempted by the fates

I began to give a care

about the sciences that I was aware

My mind struggled with the teachers looks

I began to find time to let my mind

make a story from those lessons

learning from what on the tests I would be guessing

All the animals that were extinct

had no place in the tests

All the people famous on the brink

of losing their status down the sink

Time passing so many vanish

who we don't even know

Then one day

awakened by a view

of some creative thinker

like you

There were moving pictures

putting all the works of many

who made history and science

interesting a plenty

One I saw was Morrowind

Another I saw life from the past

that I never even thought I imagined

Sabertooth tigers

Wooly Mammoths

Giants

Dragons

Wobbly, gobbly, spooks, and spirits

From within the monitor another science was preserved

Skyrim

• 2 weeks later...

It's almost time to begin the dreams of the evening. So well did I spend my day I barely noticed the Sun beams disappearing that shown through the window. What a shame and delight now that it is night. Night is when I play motion puppets on the monitor that's grown so it might one day cover the entire wall. The actors there, reflected on the other side, still give flavor to what is or isn't real.

MOVIE TIME!

Which movie genre shall I pick from?

Hm?

Sweet dreams!

• 1 month later...
(3 in the morning out on some dimly lighted street in some distant little town known only as Diamon City)

Merry man: My laaa veh (hick) I lov u SOoo ooo. (hick)
My laAAveh (hick) ligh li te a can candle n te win doe te hel help ma me fin eh ma my waa way ha om home. (hick)
An officer of the law: Come with me!
Merry man: I'n mot dun urk, ma my mine de ist jus lub ree kated.
Officer of the law: You're drunk.
Merry man: I jus te wa waa want te go ho om. I swa swar swear! I'n mot dun irk.
Officer of the law: If you feel like swearing; tell it to the judge.
A day in court. The prosecution is trying a case, against a local merry man singing drunkenly and brought in for disturbing the peace at 3 in the morning.
Bailiff: Place your left hand on the book, raise your right hand, and repeat after me. ( Court Bailiff lines ). You do solemnly state that the testimony you may give in the case now pending before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God.
Merry man: I do. Thas wa wha te I sai de ta te to ma ma my ba bre bride a te our we eh weh wedding.
Prosecutor: Your honor if the court will allow I would like to approach the bench to discuss this case, 'Wine verses Song'".
Judge: Approach! (after several seconds of incoherent chatting, because the buzz in my ears is so loud I can't hear them the prosecutor looks at the defendant. You.)
Prosecutor: On the day in question did you have more then one shot of whisky, one shot of whiskey, one glass of wine, a sip of Moon shine or hooch?
Merry man: Whisky? Di u dis sta sutte r?
(Your lawyer waves their hands at you from under the table where he or she is sitting. Then mouths the words very clearly. Just say 'NO'. and then giggles.)
Merry man: Wa wha te?
Prosecutor: Do you have anything to say for your self in your own defense in this case? (Waits. Notices you're staring at something somewhere and you aren't paying him any attention. Looks where you are looking. Turns to face you. Breathes into your face. His breath loaded with the smell of a recent shot of good Whisky almost knocks you out.)
While everyone in the court room holds their breath you continue to look at your lawyer for a whole minute. Then it finally hits you what your lawyers lips moving in that contorted blurry motion mean. Your eyes light up. Everyone in the court breaths a sigh of relief from holding their breath so long.
You look up confident that you know what to say. Looking at the prosecutor you wait.
Prosecutor: Do you...
Merry man: (gets a big bubbly smile on your face and blurts out) 'No!'
Prosecutor: No what?
No ist wat ma my law yar sad ta say.
(laughter breaks out in the court)
Judge: (mallet pounding on the pad) Order in the Court.
Merry man: (Speaking with perfect diction) I'd like a roast beef sandwich and shot of Bayley's Best. Please!
Prosecutor: (not knowing for sure then that the defendant is because of his recent perfect diction) Are you drunk now?!
Merry man: (slips back into his drunken state of mind) I'n mot dun urk, ma my mine de ist jus te.. Ah! Lub ree kated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been pondering what to write. Guessed it would be something I should write. Apologizing maybe. That's on my mind.

All because of a mystery quest I started to write. I built the mod with it in mind. The Dragon's Lair Quest.

It was to be a way to gain strength, stamina, while practicing all those skills on a working practice dummy in a training room. Morrowind.

I found the missing parts to add back into the mod to give the quest. Only to find out the author of the portion I was going to link to is no longer around. His or her mod has a copyright dated 2004. So I won't be able to even use it. Because of that, and that the author is no where around on any website makes it so there's no way I can get a message to whomever it is either.

So, enjoy the bit I did. The mod can be useful to keep your stuff, train your character's crafts, and get a good nights sleep so you will be well rested when you start again. No Dragon Lair to go to though. Ah; well. Fiddle faddle, just fiddle faddle.

Not a single soul I conversed with knew who the author is/was of the mod. If it hadn't been for these kinds of communications devices I could have worn out my car and my bicycle just searching.

Ah! Well. Time to get my own creative thinking cap on and make my "The Dragon's Lair Quest" out of all those bits of fun and fancy I got while playing. And playing Morrowind too.