Vault in Mountain Home Air Force Base/ Companion Mod

lythiumflash

Made an album of pictures from google maps and the internet. http://imgur.com/a/p152k

The air force gear would fit in nicely, yeah. I want Sevina to wear something a little lighter, less formal though. I could do some sketches of what I'm thinking too.

I'm afraid the link is giving me an error.

Re: the outfit, I can understand a lighter attire, but what about a option (via dialog) to equip the riot armor when you need a heavier armor loadout. They have that on some companion mods where you might say "relax" or "hang out" and the companion equips light armor or clothing, as opposed to the heavier stuff they normally use for adventuring. I did something similar for Cass, where she has a heavy(ier) armor outfit, but kept enough of her original outfit (her jacket in the first pic, her pants in the second) to tie it together for her style. Pics;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/cassJacket_zps550aae8c.jpg

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/cassDranger_zps9fdeac34.jpg

Do you have background/history of the survivalist community, or is that a backstory that won't be detailed?

Crap, ok. Maybe I can paste the pictures into the google document. I haven't come up with a background/history but I do want there to be some. I don't want the quest to focus too much on the history so that it takes away from Sevina's story, but I do want there to be something. I'll be writing that up too.

Crap, ok. Maybe I can paste the pictures into the google document. I haven't come up with a background/history but I do want there to be some. I don't want the quest to focus too much on the history so that it takes away from Sevina's story, but I do want there to be something. I'll be writing that up too.

OK so a part of her history/charcter but not an adventure to a new worldspace of her home then?

re: the pics and story, sounds good, send em however is most convenient. Looking forward to checking them out.

OK so a part of her history/charcter but not an adventure to a new worldspace of her home then?

re: the pics and story, sounds good, send em however is most convenient. Looking forward to checking them out.

I will get back to you on this. I'm currently going through some medical issues that have zapped up all my energy. I'm going to be taking time to rest until the dr.s figure out whats wrong and fix me.

I will get back to you on this. I'm currently going through some medical issues that have zapped up all my energy. I'm going to be taking time to rest until the dr.s figure out whats wrong and fix me.

Definitely focus on your health, modding is just a game. Hope you feel better soon