MALE

RACE:

WHITE/CAUCASIAN

LAST UPDATED:

6/18/2015

MEMBER STATUS:

ACTIVE

Hey guys, names Patrick. Been wanting to get into voice acting for a while and I really love The Nexus, its where I first started modding and I realized over the years the sense of community here is incredible. I also know that from time to time, modders need VA's, and that I like to talk to myself- a lot. So, I figure, why not offer the service to modders in need? I love acting, it's one of my passions in life and a subset of that is Voice Acting, which, not everyone can do and I have been told that I have a great voice for (and its not just my parents saying that either!). Im 21 years old and have never had any professional jobs, but I certainly understand what it takes to present oneself for this sort of thing. This is a link to my soundcloud where you will find many files, all unedited and using the sites recording feature.

LINK------------------> https://soundcloud.com/patrick-deegan-4/sets/voice-acting-skryim

PROGRAM:

I use Audacity when recording the final version, and I clean up the background noise and any annoying sounds beforehand (i.e. coughing, table noise, bass, reverb, etc.)