The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

Riders of Justice Touched my mind from what I seem to think life is more like; a realistic view, rather than a super human / super hero movie.

Can be watched in Danish or English, I watched it via Google Play and switched the language to English after I listened and watched it in Danish for ten minutes. Danish was interesting to hear. If I ever want to understand the language I will need a good deal of time to do so.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Illustrated Man!

After watching the movie I decided to read books not watch movies before or even after. I'll read the books.

It seems to me that the People making movies out of books seem to make them barely better for anything more than short bit out of the books for an advertising teaser to get us to read the book.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to watch Atlantis : The Lost Empire this evening while I am having a plate full of beans for a meal. May Jim Varney Rest in Peace after his spirit gets done laughing :laugh: and enjoying the show channeling. Just for Movie Night though! He has to go back to doing whatever after, in the after life, after the show. :geek: snicker snicker A hah ha ha ha.

• 3 weeks later...

2003 movie about Peter Pan

Director P.J. Hogan (Muriel's Wedding, My Best Friend's Wedding) helms this live-action retelling of J.M. Barrie's classic children's play Peter Pan.

Starring Jeremy Sumpter (Frailty) in the title role, the film follows the adventures of the Darling children, Wendy (Rachel Hurd-Wood), John (Harry Newell), and Michael (Freddie Popplewell), as they are visited by the boy who never grows up and whisked away to Neverland, where they encounter The Lost Boys, Tinker Bell (Ludivine Sagnier), and the evil Captain Hook (Jason Isaacs).

Lynn Redgrave is in it too.

• 4 weeks later...