The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Gilmore and Mr. Deeds

I still find these movies to be pretty funny to rewatch. Good movies despite the hate they may get because Adam Sandler

In my honest opinion, just all around good movies and enjoyable to watch. Might watch Billy Madison or The Waterboy next. Classics

Not really a fan of Adam, but, 50 first dates was pretty entertaining as well. :)

Happy Gilmore and Mr. Deeds

I still find these movies to be pretty funny to rewatch. Good movies despite the hate they may get because Adam Sandler

In my honest opinion, just all around good movies and enjoyable to watch. Might watch Billy Madison or The Waterboy next. Classics

Not really a fan of Adam, but, 50 first dates was pretty entertaining as well. :smile:

Honestly these days I'm not much a fan of him either. Still kinda like the older movies he did though, especially the other characters in the movies (probably b/c I grew up with those movies really). I haven't seen 50 first dates thus far. Thanks for the response :cool: Hope I wasn't being too harsh in what I said

• 4 months later...

Ben Jonson's play “Every Man in His Humor".

Made famous again by Mary Plunkett (the Lovely Daryl Hannah) in the Movie "High Spirits" with an Irish hotelier Peter Plunkett (Peter O'Toole)

• 3 weeks later...

The Whale film stars Brendan Fraser, Sadie Sink, Hong Chau, Ty Simpkins, and Samantha Morton. The plot follows a reclusive, morbidly obese English teacher who tries ...

• 1 month later...

The

Face in the Wall

Definitely on my mind kind of college street Einstein world movie. Could almost put me to sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

Grudge Match

Excellent Actors! I mean really, many of them very well chosen for Grudge Match!

Excellent Script! Simply love it!!

Hilarious! Sylvester, Robert and Alan just wow! I watched it couple of times, and watch it again soon or later.