Looking to Write Dialogue, Quests, and Anything Else.

TheSandwichMan

Hello Nexus, I'm TheSandwichMan, but you all can call me Ryan. I am an aspiring game designer and I've always loved Bethesda games and their subsequent modding communities. Working on any mod would be would be an honor for me, but I feel that with Skyrim's finely detailed quest mods I could actually be of real use on a story based mod. While I understand this isn't highly sought out work, I just want to work for experience (and of course it'd be a hell of a lot fun for me). So if you need any kind of writing for your mod, give me a request. I'm not picky about work and if you don't like my work, no harm. Finally, even if you don't personal need me, if you know of any mods looking for help with writing please send a link to them.

Thank you for time!

Edited by TheSandwichMan

Most provinces of Beyond Skyrim are full on writers, but if you submit a really good sample they might just take you:

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/forum/141-recruitment/

I'm in Cyrodiil (not as a writer). But I recommend you submit a sample of your work - for example, a short side quest from start to finish, including all of or just snippets of dialogue - and then say what you said in the OP, + what provinces you're interested in writing for. You can be in more than one, there are currently:

Cyrodiil, Iliac Bay (Hammerfell/High Rock), Morrowind, Roscrea, Elsewyr, and Black Marsh is beginning to start up. Learn more about it here:

http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/forum/599-beyond-skyrim-general/

F them, well unless you are into boring lore stuff...

If you want to have a blast I could use a good writer and/or proofreader, mine recently had to mia for work etc

An example of the crazy (Nothing is off limits really with me soooooooooo :P )

I mean.. we have a halo.. nough said I win the internet :P

but ya seriously could use some writers for some side quests or even bigger ones, I for once am running to a point where I have more dungeons than quests, and could even use various NPC's written etc to start populating the cities. GL with whatever

<snippy snip>

The lore writers write lore, darren. I could care less about that, but the quests I've been implementing are really, really interesting actually. Writers write dialogue, NPCs, quests, etc.

Pick me, choose BS! :tongue:

But whatever you're interested in, SandwichMan. A lot of projects aren't looking for writers, but many are - with CK workers who are not native English speakers, or just feel that their writing capabilities aren't up to part for their projects, or just crazy people like Darren. Take your pick, submit a sample, and see if they like what they read.

Edited by Mattiewagg

I'm going to give a kind of general update. I am think about each of your requests, it's just me getting the combination of a good idea, time, and energy. But, I did just finish a basic quest map for a Black Marsh project. You can find it here http://i.imgur.com/F61hxq7.png, it's fairly big so I would recommend downloading it to read as the site runs slowly due to the size. Thanks for your time, and any feedback you can give me will be good feedback.