• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

NativeWonderer

NativeWonderer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

I've come across some content that requires me to turn the adult content on but when i go to do so it never seems to stay. am i missing something like clicking on a save button or is it a pop up that i might not be getting? please do help i see ton of content that i want but can not because of this problem.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts

Go to the Nexus Mods page.  At the top, you will see your user name and a drop down menu.  Go to "Edit preferences" and make the changes.  Scroll down the page to the "Submit" button.  Left click on the "Submit" button.

SandboxDirector

SandboxDirector

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Do you need to be a paid member for one to change the adult preferences?

DrakeTheDragon

DrakeTheDragon

Resident poster

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,854 posts

Do you need to be a paid member for one to change the adult preferences?

No. Why? The above is just some ancient information, from like 4 years ago, and the location of the option has changed some in the meantime. It's now located over here, under your Content Blocking preferences, right on top: https://www.nexusmod...ontent blocking

dovakiinV

dovakiinV

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

it wont show "edit preferences" what do i do???? and im on laptop

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts

it wont show "edit preferences" what do i do???? and im on laptop

What won't shoe "edit Preferences". 

Go to a mod page.  Left click on the "Settings" icon (it look like a gear wheel).  On the next page, left click "Content Blocking".  Under "Content", left click on the circle next to ""Show adult content".  This will only work if you are old enough to view adult content.

TheGamingDeku

TheGamingDeku

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
I'm on mobile can anyone tell me where to change my preferences for adult content or do i need a pc

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,178 posts

I'm on mobile can anyone tell me where to change my preferences for adult content or do i need a pc

Did you by any chance happen to read M48A5's advice to DovakiinV (it is right above your own post)?

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts

Did you by any chance happen to read M48A5's advice to DovakiinV (it is right above your own post)?

Doubt. 

It is usually too much of an inconvenience to read previous posts.

Striker879

Striker879

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,178 posts

Doubt. 

It is usually too much of an inconvenience to read previous posts.

Time to visit the wizard??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adult content

Page loaded in: 1.099 seconds