Mismatched hand textures/colors with EVE HGEC

RegamiKT

So I've started modding Oblivion for the first time (I have experience with modding Skyrim), and after a few hours of struggling to find textures that actually work on the HGEC body, I stumbled across the EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion, which also includes a stock equipment replacer. It's almost perfect, except for one small, practically inconsequential issue that for some reason irks me to no end: The hand textures and colors do not match the rest at all. I honestly have zero idea as to what I should do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.

((Putting this link here in case the uploader doesn't work))

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/43130591662629167/84B3EFC75908533411E59E8C0567DCA62D69F842/

Usually when I have problems with shades on 2 meshes not matching it has to do with the NiMaterialProperty not matching. Open up the meshes in Nifskope (both hands and body) and check the NiMaterialProperty link. Make sure the Ambient, Diffuse, Specular, and Emisive colors match both meshes. I had this problem with my neck seams mismatching like your picture and this fixed my problem.

RM