HELP? Mods won't download.

So I have the NMM and it works fine but a while ago (almost a year now) it stopped working when I wanted to download new mods. I have downloaded mods in the past, and occasionally I can download a mod through the manager. But now it wont let me and I cant even download the files manually. To try to solve this problem I made a new account, but it didn't work. I still can't download mods manually or through the Manager. I even tried uninstalled the manager and re-installed it. I'm at my wits end and finally decided to ask around. Can anyone help me? And I can activate and uninstall mods through the manager that I've downloaded in the past. It could be malware, but I don't know how to fix that, & my antivirus says I have none.

Edited by GamerAssassin75

> Having multiple accounts....thats against the rules, if you thought your account had that bad of an issue then you should have contacted the staff.

> Soley relying on an automatied Mod Manger is ill advised as you are at the machines mercy.

> Did you even look thru the forums before making new accounts and trying the most extreme methods possiable

"Unable to download from the nexus"

Here is the highlights: Either a busy server, and/or you have to clean out your NMM folder of all the partial downloads.

> Antivirus is for viruses, and Malwarebytes is for malware, diffrent programs.