I would really, really, reaaally like to have the beyond-magnificent, estupendous and majestic longcoat of the anime Soul eater's character Maka albarn.

Here is a pic to show you how it is:

maka_albarn.png

Like you see, the design is relatively simple with not lots of details, so I it is relatively easy to make compared to other outfits and armors.

The other outfits are not requested (althought the boots and gloves would be nice too. Anano's great SchoolUniform Skirt would make the job for the skirt).

If someone would have the amability, time and effort to make it, it would be the awesomest thing to happen (to me, and other soul eaters fans) since humanity created chocolate. And pizza. And Skyrim and this awesome community.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/13/article-2657035-1EB9365300000578-176_634x505.jpg

(I know this forum is more like for suggestions rather than petitions and that the posibility of making it is really slow. But I have zero experience in modding, althought I will try to learn at least the basics and do little things when I'll have more free time, but I think I will not be able to make an outfit out of nowhere. That's why I'm asking you)

Edited by GhostlyCat