Perky Problems... :/

Lennylicious

Ok, I downloaded a save that gave me all perks, maxed S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (Only 9 luck for Lonesome Road Glitch), and 100 in all skills. The problem is that the character was level one (I like that since I still feel accomplished); and the maker of the save was too lazy to unlock the second and third (and so on) levels of some perks. One of these is Intense Training and I reached the level where that was the only perk available to choose but I didn't want to encounter the glitch in Lonesome Road with completely maxed S.P.E.C.I.A.L.; The next problem is that you can't not choose a perk/can't not choose a S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stat to increase with Intense Training.

So I am stuck and I need the help of a mod to fix my troubles here or just a small patch to the various flaws in the perk system that disable me from continuing.

Note: If you plan to edit my save in some way keep in mind I am in the Honest Hearts DLC and have all DLC if there might be an issue with that. (I have no idea how to use programs such as G.E.C.K. and I'm just guessing with my basic knowledge that that may pose an incompatibility problem)

Oh, the price of being greedy...

You could say... But I just felt that it isn't fair that you can't get all perks/max S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and skills. To compensate I set the difficulty to very hard and didn't plan on using console commands. (To unglitch the game is why I am going to use them for now on)

• 2 weeks later...