Doors and Player Positioning

Teabone3

Hi everyone I recently ran into a problem I just haven't been able to trouble-shoot. When your linking doors together in Fallout 3 how do you make sure the player appears on the appropriate side of the door? Many times when I use the door to say go inside a shack, i appear on the outside of the shacks door im transported to and end up falling into space.

Is there some way to set where the player will be positioned when he is transported to a new cell via door?

If anyone knows it would be really helpful. I'm close to finishing my biggest mod yet but this issue seems like there is an easy fix i just cant figure it out lol

When you link two doors together, you should see a yellow marker with a purple-ish pyramid sticking out of it (it has the same shape as the XMarkerHeading static object). That marker is where the Player will materialize when going through the door. Position the yellow marker where you want the Player to materialize. That should fix the issue. Also, make sure to use a clean save when testing.