Port static object to FONV

grandpauj1

I tried to do a search but no luck. What I am trying to do is port a static object from FO3 to New Vegas. I am making a player's hang out (cave not a house) and wanted to put in a bar. Can not find any that look good in NV but saw some in FO3 that would look cool. Found lots of stuff on porting mod's from one to another, but not just an item. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance

> is it a custom mesh or vanilla? vanillia you can use, but not publish, and custom you can only publish with permission.

> if its a static object (not animated, not an armor etc) then it should already be good to go for use in new vegas as the nif file structure is dang near exact...just put it in your data/mesh folder, open the GECK and go to town..

Thanks for the response. After going thru the FO3 GECK, And running all over DC and the wasteland I discovered that the ones I was looking at were in Skyrim, Not FO3. Not even going to try that, I heard it's a tuff thing for those of you who know what they are doing (I am not one of them). But just so I know if I ever do it, Do I go to FO3/Data/Mesh and find Bar.nif as it were and move that to FONV/Data/Mesh? I kinda made a bar already, Thanks a bunch for the help.