Your best shot?

yoba333

whats funny is; im a better shot long range with an Acog, then i am with a 12x or the regular sniper scope...

that said, any long range shot i ever get is with Acog (its all i use on any sniper) so im always impressed when i get it....but one time, long range (i forget the distance, but long enough for the marksman pin) i got a triple kill/headshot on these guys sitting up on a roof. even better is it was a 3v1 match on TDM (was like dead that night, and every time someone joined, it was on the opposing team). so it was hilarious one guy took out all three of them with one bullet...long range...with an acog (the gun was an M95)...the map was Oasis

ive had a bunch of other lucky cool shots. i jumped out of a heli once and no scope head shot a guy who was running, i was pretty far away too....just a lucky shot, probably couldnt do it again if i tried. was playing Rush on Isla Inocentes ....i actually get a bunch of good shots while im jumping. either off a roof or out of a heli. i seem to have better accuracy :P

the last one i have to mention was a nice little killing spree. it was on White Pass playing Conquest. it was an 11 kill streak all in like 30 seconds if that. i was about to go into a building and i threw a grenade, killed 2 people. so i threw a c4 in there as well and managed to kill one more (threw another but i didnt get anything). i ran in and got a m95 quickscope kill (was rly lucky, i didnt think there was anyone there), ran up stairs pulled out my grach an killed 3 more people. jumped out of the roof (there was a hole) knifed two people running in the building, ran through it and out the otherside, reloaded my m95 ran around the corner of the building and got a point blank double kill. then like 2 minutes later i was running to another flag and someone killed me with a CG. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I was riding in a helicopter on Isla Inocentes with my teammates, we were flying to the first part of the map (rush) I happened to scope through the front window and saw an enemy quick scoped and headshot. I'll never forget this.

Also killing pilots of helicopters never get old.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...