[WIP] HONEST HEARTS REBORN (Testers Wanted Soon)

JamesAfloat

All right, folks! Work is progressing really nicely on Honest Hearts Reborn (aka I'm working my butt off for about 8 hours a day) and we're ready to start with some testers!

PM me with interest, and I will send you the esp, and if I can figure it out I'll link you to a dropbox with all of the voice and lip files we have so far.

This is an amazing stage of development to be reaching, and I look forward to your feedback!

James

• 2 weeks later...

Good people! Work on HONEST HEARTS REBORN is progressing nicely! When we started testing, only two characters were properly voiced--now there are almost 10 of the 32 NPCs who really talk!

Other changes:

- the plotline has moved along some. it still isn't a complete story, but there should be a fully playable questline (with bugs) by the end of July.

- many small bugs have been fixed with quests not finishing properly, and with the load-up not working (Chen wouldn't speak to you)

Testers are still wanted. PM me with interest.

James.

(Watch the Teaser Trailer here: https://youtu.be/Sod619vcTXk)

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:

- 14 Characters are now voiced, including Casca, the crazy old Legionary, the tribal patrol leader All-Clouds, and Karl, the Obsessive-Compulsive super mutant leader

- 2 Companions are almost fully functioning (Brutus', the Legionary who acts as your jailor, has a final sequence that has been fixed to actually work, and Zoe Young the New Canaanite missionary now actually will follow the player (and sometimes jump off of cliffs)

- The main storyline is almost finished, with only three major quests still not finishing properly

Testers are doing great work! I'm so grateful for them and their fantastic feedback. People are being particularly complimentary of the acting, done by a fine cast of professional actors despite my terribly mediocre recording equipment.

Honest Hearts Reborn is a chance to have a new take on the Burned Man. Your choices make a whole lot more difference on Joshua and on Zion than they did in Honest Hearts.

Contact me about testing. I could still use some more people before release in (hopefully) mid-September!

Thanks,

James

• 2 weeks later...

Slydogg: dunno if i can be super helpful about that. I live in New York City, and most of my friends are actors, so that's where I get all the people. So...Do theatre! You'll find plenty of people willing to help you out!

usually when I use voice acters I have them email me then I send them the lines then they send me the voiced lines :D

I have two unvoiced females..... my mod will be forever unfinished :'(